Thread: Saberforge: Fury Pommel question

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yeah that's what I'm gathering as far as the weathering he put on still needs to be baked in. Problem is I need to deconstruct the hilt, removing all electronics to attempt a bake which sucks.

I've actually had much better experiences w/ SF recently:

http://www.therpf.com/f9/saberforge-fury-reveal-162094/

why not just contact him and request purchasing a 2nd sound-capable pommel? If you bought a stunt, why would you think the pommel would be vented??
    As for reaching out to the guy goes. I have on numerous occasions over the past week or two since the saber has been delivered. And I did ask to buy the sound capable pommel if he had one available. But as of right now I haven't gotten anything back from him except a reply to an email I sent regarding shipping 3 weeks ago when I asked him why the USPS website still showed the status of the shipping as "electronic information received..." a week after he emailed me saying that the saber had shipped.

Today I replied to his email through ebay with all of those emails that i sent before that went unanswered. This time though I reminded him that I hadn't given feedback yet regarding the order. I told him I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and give him an accurate review in the feedback. I'm hoping this works out and gets his attention.

As for thinking the pommel would be vented, goes, with the fact that he adds sound to the sabers as an option it seemed like a logical possibility that he would have that built into his sabers. And in checking the images on the listing it did look to me as there were holes in the pommel. But I'm guessing now that those were all stock pics as the weathering I got looks nothing like the weathering on the pics.

And this saber is not a stunt saber, at least not from a duel-worthy perspective not with the blade the guy sent. That is unless you like the idea of dueling with a tuning fork lol....

I'm glad Tooth that you had good luck with this guy. And I really want to give him the benefit of the doubt. But it does seem like he's having trouble. Even his ISP hosting service had posted "bandwidth limit exceeded" on his site for a day or so last week. Maybe he's just going through a tough time. I dunno. We'll see.
    Last edited by aepostle; 02-04-2013 at 09:53 AM.