I think this poor horse has been beaten to death for the second time in three years... LOL. I am in agreement with Lucien on one thing at least: everybody here... despite a very, VERY touchy topic... has remained remarkably civil throughout the whole argument. And that is part of why I love this community so much. It wasn't rhetoric earlier, when I said this was perhaps the most civil and well-behaved forum I've ever visited.

I have just one thing I'd like to address before signing off on this topic for good...

Quote Originally Posted by Invisas1979 View Post
I don't look at this site as often as I used to but I can tell you this, it seems that new threads are started more often which cover old ground. That bores me to death so I stop looking.
THIS is my biggest fear for this site, and probably why I was arguing as heatedly as I was in this discussion. I'm new to this hobby (very new) and don't want to miss out on learning from and sharing with some truly great craftsmen, who no longer come around because they are either bored, or annoyed, or unappreciated, or just frustrated with the overall atmosphere anymore. I've not been on this board long, but just reading back through threads, it does seem like there are fewer useful posts, and more and more... well, clutter, for lack of a better word... these days. I've seen it happen on other forums, and it would kill me to see it here.

With that said, may the force be with us all.