Hi! I want to make some blades (mix of Tri-Cree and NeoPixels). I live abroads and can make a single buy. So I've joined with a couple of friends to order parts for around 10 blades. As I say, we have a mix of Tri-Crees and NeoPixels, and want to standardize in 1" heavy blades.
Now come the questions:

1) What's the difference between the Blade Film and the LED Blade Diffuser? The blades I have have a translucent white tube with an internal wrapping of a film that looks like cellophan or polyethylene. So the question is if I should either the Blade Film or the Blade Diffuser, and if the film, how may wraps.

2) For the NeoPixels, I assume I should use the translucent white because that's the only ones offered in TCSS for that. Also, I should use the foam plus the diffuser, right?

3) I've read that for combat sabers only round mirrored tips are acceptable. But NeoPixels require a pointed hollow tip. Am I right in my understanding?

If this is so, I would think about buying only white translucent tubes+balde diffusers. Then, foam, pointy tips and pcb adaptors for those that want NeoPixels, and rounded mirrored tips for those using Tri-Cree.

To make an example, if I want 3 Tri-Cree and 2 NeoPixels blades I would need:
5 x 1" Thick walled Trans White PolyC 40" long
5 x 40" LED blade diffuser for 1" thick walled blades
3 x Trans White shouldered 1" thick walled blade tip with reflective disc
2 x Foam tube for 7/8" thin and 1" thick tubes V2
2 x 1" Thick walled Trans White parabolic Pixel blade tip
2 x 1" Thick Walled Pixel Blade Adapter

4) Would this be the correct parts list?

5) Which items should I over order because they are prone to breaking on install?