Looking for advice on options for very thin insulating topical treatment...I have insulated contacts with the standard heat shrink, and in some wire control situations, hot glue...curious if other have creative alternatives. I am building the Korbanth OWK, and the 22mm bass speaker fits perfectly in the vented pommel, but has the contacts on the sides, so they can touch the metal and conduct through the hilt. No room between the seat in the pommel and speaker to print a holder or heat shrink...I was thinking of a thin layer of something non conductive (e6k maybe?) so it would still fit, but not short on the pommel.
This hilt is so much smaller than anything else I have seen that there are lots of new challenges to tackle...so far I was successful on installing the main switch and the aux through the brass thumb screw (which was very fun to build)...now trying to fit the prism and the best speaker that I can...I put the 20mm speaker in a DM1 and it sounds terrible...did the 22mm in the second half of the Dm1 and it’s actually very loud.

Thanks in advance for the advice!