I know there are loads of tutorials and videos and threads here to help beginners, but I had a few questions I couldn't find answers to, or that I just needed a second opinion on. If this is in the wrong place, please feel free to move it, but I'm curious about the following:

• If you could only build one lightsaber, is it worth it to splurge on the highest quality parts, or to stay within a smaller budget?
  • Is there a way, besides just ordering a part, to get the dimensions of MHS parts so I can pre-prep some ideas on wooden shrouds?
  • Is there really a difference in the speaker types?
  • As a first time saber builder who can follow a wiring diagram pretty well, should I start small or go ham?
  • I want to build an internal crystal chamber with chassis parts. I've heard the metal disks don't fit completely into the mhs parts; how does that work? I've seena lot of designs for them, but no videos or diagrams about how they actually fit into the saber.
  • How do I know when my parts list is complete if I'm building from scratch? A lot of the helpful lists on the forums are either out of date or not the kind of project I'm after.

Thanks for putting up with newbie questions. I probably have more I'm not thinking of, but I didn't want to be too annoying.