Thread: MPP 3.0 Vader ANH Parts List

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVTX View Post

Internals
    MPP 2.0 Chassis Black - IS this needed if I have the V6 speaker mount above? Also - It is used with the Wired battery but not the Wired NBv4 - is there a chassis that will accommodate both?
    You don't need the MPP 2.0 Chassis Black if you use V6 Speaker Holder and 18650 Battery Holder. The V6 speaker holder IS your chassis. It will house the battery, soundboard, and speaker. You can run your wires to your recharge port from your battery contacts in the battery carrier. You then run contacts from your recharge port to your NBIV mounted on the V6. This way you can charge/replace batteries...you have the choice. The V6 holder carries everything. Its the solution you're looking for that is simplest for a new builder. You can always improve upon this later by custom building a chassis. I'm getting ready to build my MPP, but using a 3D printed chassis, and a more complex board, not sure which one yet.

Link to the V6 holder, look at all the pix in the link. V6 Battery Holder, click HERE

The hollow side of the V6 holder is where the battery carrier housing goes. Click HERE for battery housing.

The opposite side of the holder, the flat side is where your NBIV will be mounted, so you can have SD card access. Your wires come in the front of holder and solder onto your NBIV. Your SD card should eject towards the speaker. The speaker mounts in the back of the V6 holder. You really need to watch Madcow's V6 holder video, my words are elusive to explain all this, but the V6 can do it all. Madcow's Video:

...more in a bit.
    Last edited by Tom Tilmon; 06-30-2017 at 08:54 PM.

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."