Ok, I'm getting ready to build. I have a rough plan, and MHS Parts figured out. I do have some questions.

1. My plan only uses extensions, ribbed one. Can TCSS drill a switch hole in an extension? How about a ribbed extension? I don't see an option in services menu for drilling a hole for a recharge port. Is the recharge port hole similar to some other standard switch?

2. Many of the red chassis disks I'd like to order, I can't find anywhere in the store pages. I've seen them used in Madcow's videos, but can't find them, where are they?

3. Which metal disk is oversized to serve as a stop on the back of chassis prior to pommel?

4. Will standard MHS chassis disks fit into extensions? Will they fit past adapters?

I'm planning a crystal reveal RGB Saber with recharge port, and probably single anti-vandal lighted (maybe RGB) switch. I will need to build separate chassis for the crystal chamber and soundcard/battery/speaker. The way I want to set my saber up, I think the switch sticking down into the hilt would not allow you to slide the full chassis length into the saber.

5. Has anyone built a separate chassis for a Crystal Chamber? Can you use the large metal disks on those chassis pieces to lock them into extension? I'm using the extension with large cut-outs for Crystal Chamber at the top of saber near emitter. Switch below that in a ribbed extension. Ribbed extension will house the battery, soundcard, speaker.

I'm in planning phase.

Tom