Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: All PVC ROTJ V2.

Default All PVC ROTJ V2.

image.jpg

New to this and wanted some feedback. My goal is to build a saber without ordering any parts.

Looks good in the tiny pic! Got any close ups? Is it a hilt, stunt, or sound saber?

Hey bro!! Sorry for just getting back to you! Was expecting responses to be sent to my email! It's a sound saber

Yeah you have to keep coming back to forums your not going to get e-mail notifications.
    Nice looking "tiny Picture".....how about some larger pic's of it and what you did?

Default All PVC no machined parts

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixHawk View Post
    Yeah you have to keep coming back to forums your not going to get e-mail notifications.
    Nice looking "tiny Picture".....how about some larger pic's of it and what you did?
    Cool! I will try to post larger pics! I used:
    Emitter: Pvc drainage part with the core of two other PVC connectors.
    Grip: 1and1/4 inch drainage pipe
    Cut chip bag clip and curtain track for activation box.
    The bubbles are cabinet stoppers.
    The neck is 3/4 PVC.
    I scavenged a Hasbro soundcard
    There is more but I'll try n get pics and better explanations

Looks really nice! Definitely something you should feel proud of. If you use a service like imgur or photobucket you can use the BB code to post the photos here so everyone can see some higher resolution photos and better enjoy your fine work.

Quote Originally Posted by jbkuma View Post
    Looks really nice! Definitely something you should feel proud of. If you use a service like imgur or photobucket you can use the BB code to post the photos here so everyone can see some higher resolution photos and better enjoy your fine work.
    Thanks a lot!! I really enjoying getting as close as I can without ordering any parts!! Teach me how to use the technology you speak of old master!!