Thread: "Iron"

Default "Iron"

I was THINKING of doing this just for fun. The middle extension would be open a bit more to display a Ark Reactor thats probably made of a tri-led to get a blueish bright white color and some kind of acrylic designish thing. Still figuring it out.

Iron.jpg

OK. It would be interesting to see another take on an Iron-man crossover saber
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Has there already been one?

Yep! Eastern57 does a lot of cool crossover builds. He is one of my favorite smiths, and really knows how to turn lead into gold, as it were. Pay close attention.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...med-lightsaber

Quote Originally Posted by minamus View Post
    Has there already been one?
    A couple as I recall. I remember e57's quite well, and someone else did one as well. You may want to visit the gallery. It was done about 3 years or so ago.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

LOL I saw the title and though 'iron? that things going to weight a ton.'

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Thanks for the shout, Ty! Yeah, I think there have been 3 or 4 other Iron Man hilts over the years: Tryp did one, Gemini Concepts did one (even before me), Clark Kent has a nice one too... maybe more, but not sure.

And LOL @ Steve's comment.