Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Iron Man themed lightsaber

Spain (City of Ceuta)

Whoa. Im sure that Tony Stark could find a place in his armor for this one. Nice and nicely done, the arc reactor is way cool man!

That arc reactor is so cool. You ought to consider doing it's brother....War Machine!!! Excellent job!

Not bad! Love the Arc reactor. Good work.

love this! Looks amazing. Tony Stark must be jealous.

Wise words do not distinguish a Consular, but the choices they make.
    A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, NEVER for attack.

Thats really awesome my son would love to have that saber

That's just awesome! Excellent work!

Looks great! Only one complaint, and it's that I didn't hear Ozzy on the iSaber player. /me gasps

I'm really digging the color scheme, rotating crystal chamber, and the pull-apart section.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings. for the lazy man's resistor calculator! for getting resistor values the right way!

Pittsburg Ca.

That Arc reactor did it. This is a great saber. I never seen a good "Comics" saber before. This is sweet!!

as silverserpant already mentioned: the rotating crystal chamber and the pull-apart section are really cool and of course the ark-reactor.
    a little more angles (like at the bottom of the pull-apart section) would look really nice on the golden parts, but that's just my opinion.

overall: a really cool saber!