Thread: Saber Design using new Blade Holder Style #26

Talking Saber Design using new Blade Holder Style #26

I have been struggling to find a design to highlight the new blade holder.

But I think I found one that I like:

It has enough curved surfaces to balance out the look nicely, I think.

I won't built it (you are welcome too built it if it appeals to you) as I have two sabers in process now.

And for fun, A Light Saber Fight photo:

HA! Interesting - I've been working a similar design, only modifying one of the extension blank style 2's to mimic the shape of that choke, and connected directly to the BH for some double swoopy visual goodness... so I like the way you think.

Look at the bright side...you'll get to see a real idea soon, when I post my "Apex" build. The BH is an old, "limited" version of what is now your BH 26.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by forgetful jedi knight View Post
    Look at the bright side...you'll get to see a real idea soon, when I post my "Apex" build. The BH is an old, "limited" version of what is now your BH 26.
    I am looking forward to seeing it. I am glad that someone is getting their sabers finished! Work really imposes itself on my personal life, yah know?

I've been wanting to see this BH in action, although i didnt have any build plans for it myself. definitely looking forward to seeing what you come up with FJK!
    --------------------------Cadence--------------------------