I am going to start soon on a saber I have wanted to do since I saw tron legacy. I have the basic designs done(with some rough edges to polish).

I even included a tron T on the bottom. I going to use some black metal mess to better distingush the T. There is a ring around the T which I will try and make it pop more when its all done.

For the coloring im going to try and get as close as I can to the movie props.

5265243079_196f374294_z.jpg

Internal wise im not for sure yet on what color LED im going to use (im leaning towards white). Im going to use a PC 2.0 for sound with the 2w bass speaker. Have to triple check for clearance issues but im planning to use two illuminated switches (one latching for ignition and a momentary one for lockup sounds and blaster deflect) that will be the same or close to the color of the LED I chose. Im going to have two accent LEDs in the middle with the recharge port in between them. Space is REALLY, REALLY limited because I don't have long enough tooling to mill the guts out of the sections of the hilt. For the most part they will just be bored out as much as possible on a cnc lathe.

IM HOPING THAT I CAN FINALLY GET BACK INTO THE GAME OF SABER BUILDING!!!!