Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: MHS Choke Style 3

I wonder if the grip will be comfortable to hold?
    C:\Documents and Settings\Preston\My Documents\My PicturesThe cake is a lie.
    Official TCSS Noob welcomer.

Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?

i dont think tim would make something that was not comfortable to hold.
    ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE!
    Canto III of Dante's Inferno

Beware the Power of The Pope!

I love this new choke piece!
    My MHS:

Quote Originally Posted by Phiily Manyaan View Post
    I saw that bladeholder last night in tims teaser thread....it will be mine.

Just hope I get lucky and it lines up with my current parts, I have been so far.
    yeah that is always the issue will it line up.

added note i really want that piece but i'm too happy with how my union looks that i can't bare to change it then again... we shall see i might just get it
    Last edited by sekrogue1985; 08-06-2008 at 05:01 PM.
    ...YUP!

Quote Originally Posted by Barmic Rin View Post
    All the new parts.... WOW!!!!!!

Anyone up to the job of cutting some grooves round that choke point, ala Leia's Heir to the Empire one...?

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...%3Den%26sa%3DN

Yes, i know it's Mara in the pic, but read the book, okay?!!!??!!!!
    Ha, that's actually the choke point I had Tim custom make for my very first MHS Lightsaber, and I had him make it for just that reason!

My first MHS was inspired by the Leia Heir to the Throne lightsaber, one I hope someone makes a working one of someday for my collection Glad it's part of the store now, I think it adds an elegant look to some lightsabers

My First Two MHS designs!

Thats fantastic! I love how tim is incorporating custom works into the store stock!

Still to this day I never expected the new style 6 bladeholder to actually become a reallity for the store. It just started as a cross with a style 7 and 3 with a badly badly drawn up pic, Next thing I know corbin when he was with the team was doing design work with it and then boom we got a new bladeholder.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

On that new bladeholder that'll be coming out, would it be a bad idea to get the hole for the thumbscrew on the long side opposite the short part? would that be enough to push the blade against? My bro has BH 12 but he got it on the short side and I'm still a little worried about it.
    Alderaan shot first.

Talking New larger, rotj looking pommel

Where can I see this? I looked on the store and it is not up yet. Thank you all

Quote Originally Posted by Jedibowls View Post
    Where can I see this? I looked on the store and it is not up yet. Thank you all
    Go to official store news in the forum and click on "teaser pic".
    Alderaan shot first.

Thumbs up New larger, rotj looking pommel

Thank you, That looks Awsome!!!!!