Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ire- new MHS staff saber

Default Ire- new MHS staff saber

Short name for a long saber... here's my new MHS staff saber. It's got 2 resistor-driven Seoul P4's on 2 separate 4AA nimh packs. Each one has a recharge port on a washer sitting on the lip of the threading in the grip section, so they don't get in the way on the exterior and they're easy to access for recharging... just screw it apart and stick the chord in the pommel end. I'll get pictures of the innards soon. For now, here she is:

nice looking wow.
    ...YUP!

Yeah that's awesome. I'm a lightside guy, but I dig that "castle" emitter.
    Alderaan shot first.

Beautiful saber there bud.

any plans for sound? you can make sound holes into the ribbed sections.

love those blade holders!!! do they hold the blade good enough for dueling?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

the the two halves screwed together? or is that a "retaining' screw in the middle there? anyway, looks good - everythings lined up right...

are they white seoul p4s?vvery cool by the way,nice looking

Thanks for the comments, everyone! The two halves are actually screwed together MHS-style. The extra screw is just where the covertech knob was (that ribbed section was part of another saber at one point) and I haven't put a matching one on the other side yet.

The P4's are indeed white, but once I get my blades, they'll be filtered using some of Tim's disks. I'm going for an orangey-yellow.

As for dueling with the blade-holders, I don't have my blades yet, so I'm not sure. They seem pretty darn solid, and I can't imagine anything short of bashing them into a concrete wall would distort the forks.

Awesome saber SB! Yellow-Orange was exactly I was thinking would look good with it.
    Can't wait for pics with blades.

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>

Quote Originally Posted by Stinky Bantha View Post

As for dueling with the blade-holders, I don't have my blades yet, so I'm not sure. They seem pretty darn solid, and I can't imagine anything short of bashing them into a concrete wall would distort the forks.
    awesome!! deffinetly thinking of useing em on my next saber

man i would orderr some free lee filters,they have some great yellow-oranges, lots of different variations to choose from. you lose brightness with the color discs