Thread: Crystal Focus 8 no constant led on?

Default Crystal Focus 8 no constant led on?

Hey

So got my crystal focus all wired up. i have no light unless i push the aux button than i get the blade lock effect and tons of strobing seems to be right . what am i doing wrong here? ( led is Tri cree in parallel ) BBW

You need to go through the override.txt file and make sure you don't have your main LEDs turned off in there.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    You need to go through the override.txt file and make sure you don't have your main LEDs turned off in there.
    Thanks for responding. ok so i got the led part figured out, but now i have an extreme amount of static coming from speaker, (high bass from tcss) led on off it doesnt matter, Im thinking its settings because I attached it to my saberforge scrap board and had perfect sound and also attached a differnt speaker to the crystal focus and got the same static . it drowns out all detail on sound.

Ground fault short can cause static. Make sure there are no bridged pads or exposed wire.

hey thanks ! after going through all the connections with a multimeter and checking the pads under a magnifier I can say with a good amount of certainty that its not a ground fault. now i checked every connection were you expressly talking about the speaker side?

Start there then check every one.

hey

I have tested every ground the only one that has some strange ( to me ) continuity is the speaker which will show continuity accross the pos and negitive at the board but not at the speakers? also I have formatted and uploaded the fresh sd files from the plecter website several times.