Thread: Tri-Rebel Wiring Diagram with NB Manual

Default Tri-Rebel Wiring Diagram with NB Manual

Just a quick question - has anyone used the wiring diagram for the tri-rebel as shown in the NB manual?

To me it looks like there might be a problem, that the FOC is not across the 3rd diode as I would expect.

My expectation is that the diode is inbetween it's +- pads ( + LED - + LED - ) -- for ease of layout -

Anyone checked this out? Just wanted to save some potential headaches.. I just ordered mine and I can test if and report back

Of course it's possible I'm misunderstanding something,

Thanks,
    Indis
    Last edited by Indis; 01-21-2015 at 10:34 PM.

It's just drawn wrong, but the theory works just fine.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

FJK is right, I never noticed it until it was pointed out.

Here is my wiring diagram to give you an idea. Keep in mind that the main die are in parallel

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Wickedreamz; 01-25-2015 at 08:16 AM.

Yep - I was pretty confident in my analysis ---- I just wanted to point it out for anyone reading the manual that was not as familiar with electronics! One thing I've learned from helping others create HAM radio kits - is that people will do it as it is drawn.

Might be worth noting on the item page, or updating the manual.

Thanks,
    Indis