Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Recharge port question

I could find the size for tapping it, and threading it, but I need the installation hole size to accommodate the body of the port.

Quote Originally Posted by whitmers View Post
    I could find the size for tapping it, and threading it, but I need the installation hole size to accommodate the body of the port.
    You thread it into the hole from the inside of a MHS piece. I don't understand what you are saying.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

I'm using it with activation box style 14, and I am trying find the size of the port (not the threaded area) much like the holes used in the box 14 hole mounting service

I have the bit for the activation switches but I want to drill the port hole to fit the box.

Now that makes more sense, you can use either a 7/16" or a 15/32" bit for that.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Awesome. I was searching through the boards and having zero luck finding that. Thanks!