Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ferroutous V2 "Aether"

Council Member
    Sith Lord

The fonts do work, but you need to use the proper configs and accent LED files for PC (Just use the ones I sent you)
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dottore Matto View Post
    LOL, for me this one is kinda a quickie, but I build 50-100 sabers per year so I kinda run the gamut. Thanks very much for the kind words.

@Sek...thanks Bro! (I thought you might like that clamp)
    How much can you make with that many sabers??? I would love to do that for a living but my mom probly wouldnt let me... How much per unit, set, or year do you make???
    <IIIIIIoIII/===============> /___________o_/================>
    "Do or do not, there is no try" - yoda

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Battle_1 View Post
    How much can you make with that many sabers??? I would love to do that for a living but my mom probly wouldnt let me... How much per unit, set, or year do you make???
    As a living? This forum is not really the place to discuss the particulars, but I will talk in generalities just to try to give you a sense of "how it is."

It is my belief that there are only about 10 people in the entire world that can make enough to support themselves 100% by making sabers. A spotless reputation and ironclad quality products take a long time and huge investment to develop. In other words, just hanging up a shingle saying "I am a sabersmith, come buy my sabers" doesn't work. To any person who wants to actually become a professional, my advice is this...Build sabers. Build lots of sabers and if/when you are good enough, people will come to you and ask you to build for them. At that point, you can decide if it is all worth it (the thousands of hours of customer service, etc.) This is the way that every "big name" in the profession started. Hope this helps

Just by way of example, I spend ~2 hours a day answering email alone

Finally, J-Lo/Strydur---if this is out of bounds, feel free to delete my post here.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!