Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Easy Project: Please.. what do you think about this?

Default Easy Project: Please.. what do you think about this?

Hi there...

Please.. I have need what do you think about this project...

.jpg

Hey and welcome to the forums!! Your post is very confusing so try to get your questions together and list them, lets see if we can help

Quote Originally Posted by nat rui View Post
    Hi there...

Please.. I have need what do you think about this project...

.jpg
    If that is supposed to be a wiring diagram, it will not work that way.

There is a simple math formula for Saber names.-----------------------To check out the sound fonts I've made:
    ((Force-Dark Side)xEnglish^awesome)/Force)xLanguage[X].---------http://www.youtube.com/user/DarthXusia1/videos
    Quote from mihunai----------------------------------------------------------If you are interested in any of them, please PM me.

You don't need a clash sensor unless you have a soundboard or driver. Same thing with speaker. Why do you have two switches? Try something simpler like http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/wi...er/wiring.aspx .
    Two there should be. No more. No less. One to embody the power, the other to crave it. -Darth Bane
    If a Luxeon III gets hot enough to melt...[hot]glue, something's wrong with your wiring! -Jay Gon Jinn

Since you do not have a sound board, lose the speaker, clash sensor and both swing sensors.

The wiring for the illuminated switch is a bit more involved than you show. Look up the wiring details on the TCSS store. The LED inside needs it's own + and - leads from the main battery pack (and use the proper resistor for it).

Unless you want the ability to turn off your crystal LED independent of the main LED, then I would lose the second switch and wire the accent LED from the + on the battery pack to the - lead between the illuminated switch and main LED.

I did not check your resistor values - maybe someone else will chime in on those.

Thank you vary much... I will study your answers...

the resistor for the p4 will be a 3watt 4.7 ohm and the 220 ohm 1/4 watt is correct for the av switch

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

Quote Originally Posted by th hunter View Post
    the resistor for the p4 will be a 3watt 4.7 ohm and the 220 ohm 1/4 watt is correct for the av switch
    th hunter is correct, but since there are no 3W 4.7 ohm resistors, you'll need a 5W 4.7ohm resistor. they're a bit big, so be sure to have plenty of room in your hilt for it.
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

oops my bad sorry i didnt know that

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

no worries - this is how you learn. ^_^ the resister calculator has a few values that aren't in the store, so just bumping up to the next highest is needed now and then.
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...