Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello, hello

Default Hello, hello

Hi all. Been lurking on the forums for a couple of months gathering info. Thought I might go ahead and introduce myself. Been into Star Wars since I was a kid. Designed and had a custom static hilt machined for me for TPM premiere. Tried an EL hilt after that, didn't really like it, so I kept to the static hilts. Currently have a Larbel Luke ESB and the above mentioned custom. Had a couple others, but had to down-size the collection for cash back in college. Most regrettable was a sweet Larbel Qui-gon that I mourn to this day.

Anyway, I'm working on an MHS hilt at the moment. Actually, it's nearly finished, just waiting on a couple things before I take pics.

Also, let me say that the MHS, and TCSS in general, are the best thing since sliced bread. Really. Where else can you get this kind of customization and variety without having a machine shop charge you an arm and a leg? Tim, you da' man.

Also, let me say that the MHS, and TCSS in general, are the best thing since sliced bread. Really. Where else can you get this kind of customization and variety without having a machine shop charge you an arm and a leg? Tim, you da' man.
    Truer words have never been spoken...
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

If you like sliced bread, wait until you learn about buttered toast.
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Quote Originally Posted by $tarkiller View Post
    If you like sliced bread, wait until you learn about buttered toast.
    Touché. Still, I'm not sure I want to risk loosing a hand trying to get one when they become available.

The man knows his stuff HUZZAH for those that actually READ!
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Oh, yeah. Too many charred noobs laying around as warning for me not to do some research first.

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

LOL, I love this guy!

can't wait to see your first saber!
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Eomund View Post
    Touché. Still, I'm not sure I want to risk loosing a hand trying to get one when they become available.
    Hah, I just started too and that was actually one of the more disappointing bits of research I did. It was like this slow build up to awesome but instead the end is this devastating discovery:

"It does WHAT? I need it!"

"It also does THIS?"

"And THAT too!? MUST HAVE!"

"THAT'S HOW PEOPLE GET THEM!? NOOOOOOO!"

I'm really sort of thinking I'll go with the alternative sold here... but... man. Do Want.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercuttio View Post
    Hah, I just started too and that was actually one of the more disappointing bits of research I did. It was like this slow build up to awesome but instead the end is this devastating discovery:

"It does WHAT? I need it!"

"It also does THIS?"

"And THAT too!? MUST HAVE!"

"THAT'S HOW PEOPLE GET THEM!? NOOOOOOO!"

I'm really sort of thinking I'll go with the alternative sold here... but... man. Do Want.
    Actually, that's pretty much standard for how the initial discovery of the buttered toast goes.

Yeah, I've been wanting one of those for a long time, too many other projects going on for me to even try and get one though.

I'm looking forward to see what erv comes up with next though. I've had my eye on it since it was V2 and he really has made some nice improvements.
    Mike Spurgeon SL-3412 Star Garrison

"The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now *I* am the master."