Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No more duelings:(

Post No more duelings:(

broke my arm, dammit how am i gonna solder my saber now? well atleast i dont have to o writing at school.
    --------------------------------------An You------------------------------------------
    Name: Drew/ An You
    Height:short :/
    Religeon: buddhist
    Preffered saber colour: purple (Prrrpll YUM!lol)
    Favorite alien species: Twi'lek (Oh, yes. Wormheads. Twin tendrils off head. Females much yum-yum!) "ROFLcopters"

There is ALWAYS an upside. School sucks hurrendously.
    Alderaan shot first.

How the heck did you break your arm man?

I know a way you can solder. Use your other hand, or stick the soldering iron in your mouth, and solder away. Of course, you an also have some do it for you, with you watching of course. And hope you feel better with that arm. You may get some rest at home, but the homework, I can not say. But again, get better.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Preston\My Documents\My PicturesThe cake is a lie.
    Official TCSS Noob welcomer.

Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I know he was joking, but... I'm going to have to say "negatory" on the whole soldering iron in the mouth kinda thing...

I would say do as much online research and reading and study as possible. Watch my staged combat tutorial if you have the NSCFCD... or go online and watch some videos on martial techniques, etc.

There are loads of things to do now as a young person when you're "physically down"... whereas when *I* was a kid, there was no online resources to be had... but I enjoyed books like LOTR.... and games like Ultima IV and V just the same!
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by valeon View Post
    How the heck did you break your arm man?
    He's a guy. He was probably doing something stupid.

I know I was doing something stupid when I broke my thumb.

I think I'm probably lucky that I never broke anything more major than a digit (I've had broken toes, too), I guess I'm just not as daring as a lot of guys are, and don't do things that are as dangerous.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

I'm not daring either, and I've never broken any bones, even when I got hit by a car as a kid.
    I'm not anti-social, society is anti me

Saber-carying member of the FSM,
    Barfly at the Intergalactic Kegger

I've been hit by cars TWICE while on a bicycle... didn't break anything then, but ran after those ARSE-WIPES like mad. That was back in the day.

I broke my collar bone, fractured a rib (back in the day)... recently fractured my spine (C3), and prior to that... messed up my right PCL (my knee). I also severely sliced my middle finger open to where it probably needed stitches, but... I rode out the healing/scar/lump process on my own, lol.

Still... all that is SMALLTIME. You think THESE are injuries? Hah. Look at Jackie Chan. DANG.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Council Member
    Sith Lord

School does not suck, it is a vehicle for your future success in life my youngling friend. Remember what Mr. T said "Hey Fool, stay in school, eat your greens and don't use no drugs...fool!"
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Sorry to hear about you broken arm. It sucks, but it will heal. Take the time to do lots of reading.

I hated every minute that I was in school, and pretty much coasted all the way through.

Now I wish I had the chance to do it all over again. I'd be in a much better position today if I had taken advantage of the opportunity when I had it. I'm trying to educate myself now, as much as I can, but it's not the same.