Hello Everyone,

I was watching various saber videos on YouTube since it's been a while since I've picked up a soldering iron. How long? Let's just say I about crapped myself when I saw Neopixal sabers! The was a gentleman who made this video I was watching were he said, and I am paraphrasing, if you want a single color blade instead of buying an LED with a single bulb, buy a tri-cree and have all 3 bulbs the same color. I myself am using a single white Cree, don't know the exact full name, with a yellow Lee Filter. My soundboard is from an old MR ROTJ Skywalker saber, it is connected to a recharge port, and runs off of a Protected 3.7V 2400mAh 18650 Li-Ion Battery. Would that actually make a singular color blade brighter? My thought was "no" because despite have 3 bulbs you are still running the same amount of power but dividing it. I am by no means an expect so I was hoping for some opinions, or even better, facts.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can provide info. I appreciate your time and effort!