Ladies and gentlemen, Aliens, good morning.
I've been thinking about making my own sword for a few years now and I finally have the means to get started. I recently decided to go for it, after going through the CF8 manual (then the CF9 after placing my order with JQsabers and receiving a CF9 to my great and happy surprise). Here is the wiring diagram I made from this manual, if you would take a look to check:

Be indulgent I did this with paint and the pictures from Erv's manual. Finally on the wiring I'm pretty sure of myself. On the other hand, it is for the calculation of resistances that I have a doubt. If I wanted to make a sword with only one color I would not have had any problems, the formula is clear.

On the other hand, since I'm going to color mix, as much on the CC as on the quad cree, do we agree that the card will act either on the intensity or on the voltage to vary the luminous intensity of each "sub-led" (I couldn't find the info in the manual, I may have missed it but I reread it in its entirety at least 10 or 20 times already)?
So what value do I take for the resistance calculation? i suppose Max value (20mA)? will it still be bright when lowering this value when color mixing??

Another small anxiety, the electrostatic shock. I've seen many warnings in the manual but we agree that if I put a bare wire around my wrist that I plug to the ground, neither I nore my card risk nothing right?

Forgive my ignorance Masters, as much for the rest of the DIY is fine but for electronics... I know it's sensitive and I'm hyper afraid to burn the card or chain-burn LEDs.

P.S : I'm french, please don't mind my spelling/grammar.