Lylat System - Star Fox Themed Lightsaber

I wasn't going to share this at first because I felt like this pales in comparison to all the more advanced stuff out there, but figured I might as well since I made this saber completely from parts bought at TCSS
The only tool I used was a good old dremel. You can achieve many cool designs with just the parts from TCSS and a dremel!
A big thank you to FJK and all those who answered my questions and helped me troubleshoot on the way to making this!

That being said, I wanted my first build with a CF to have a crystal chamber, and when I saw blade holder style 3, it kinda reminded me of the tip of the barrel of a blaster carried by those from the Star Fox team. Thus, the color scheme and design was conceived. I took the color scheme from the Arwing fighters and attempted to make the design similar to the blasters carried by Fox McCloud and Falco Lombardi.

Fox_Falco_Blaster.jpg

SPECS
All MHS parts
Crystal Focus V7.5
Tri Cree Red-Green-RoyalBlue
18650 3.7V 3400mAh Battery Pack
Premium 28mm Speaker
Activation box style 19
16mm Blue Ring AV Switch
Crystal Chamber Crystal was the Acrylic Crystals pack from TCSS

Only parts I got outside TCSS were coaxial cable connectors to hold the crystal, a 5mm RGB Common Cathode Diffused Lens LED, and the resistors for the crystal chamber LED

PICTURES

Electronics

Crystal Chamber Shots

Thanks for looking!