And now we delve a bit into my personal Star Wars canon..

Black Rose is a lightsaber that's been long in development. It was actually the reason I found the MHS builder and got into this hobby. Yoshi-Taka Nabiad is my character, obviously, and I had a vague idea for his saber but his master, Myou Anshin, needed a saber design as well. Hers was meant to have a shroud with an etched design to look like vines; literally a black rose. But I settled for the next best thing because that was too much work and I was too excited.

This saber technically wasn't entirely done by me. The design work and all the wiring of the JSTs was done by me. However, I have gained a pair of apprentices in the shop. They each have their own lightsabers which I built previously.. but I had one of them put Black Rose together. She was very excited to have done it, and I'm proud. She did all the connections and cram-fu (with my guidance, of course) and putting all the parts together. And it came out great, I think.

Anyway.. this is actually running a PCv2. Why am I only using one switch? Because I don't need aux. sounds, and didn't have access to another NBv1. Since NBv2 is coming... egg on my face for impatience. Oh well. I still love it, and the better current driver, which is necessary for the very rosy-pink blade. And to give it a better runtime, I did the single-cell mod. So it's got a much better run time than my other PC sabers.. even though the dice in the Tri-Reb are in parallel. >=[

SPECS
--All MHS parts, including powder coating (black matte tuscan)
--Petit Crouton V2.0 (Madcow's "Bespin II" soundfont), modded for single-cell battery
--Yellow-ring LED AV switch
--Yellow indicator/accent LED
--Recharge port/gold kill key
--Premium speaker
--Covertec wheel
--Gold 8-32 thumb screw
--3.7v 18650 3400mA single-cell li-ion battery
--Tri-Rebel RRW (RW mixed in parallel for rose-pink blade. Very bright. Very girly. Very freaking love it best blade I've ever had.)

PICS

VIDEO