Hi all.

As I told in my first post I started with saber building as one of my friends will marry tomorrow and we want to surprise them doing the corridor with lightsabers.

I build 7 for this purpose with PVC and sink tube. I used 5w huey jann leds blue and green and one 3w red huey jann led. as I told before, finding materials in europe at reasonable shipping cost it's not easy, but i'm very happy with those leds.

Red one is a gift for the fiance and works with a Harbro economy elctronic lightsaber soundboard. It's my own version of vader's saber. I'm plenty happy to say that I did a very good resonance box for the hasbro's speaker and it sound very loud and deep, just like a sith's saber should sound!
Another one works with a nano biscotte (and after building both soundboards i think the extra cost is really deserved, even if both worked at the same quality and it's not the case, nano bicotte is lot easier to connect!).
Another one works with a yoda's furby soundboard and other 4 are just stunt sabers.

by the way.. anyone knows how to blue a sink tube? I tried brass black and perma blue and it only works if chrome coat is sanded.

Well it was near 2 months of reading a lot, searching materials, making tests, breaking my mind with sound troubles, battery troubles, etc... (economy boards are fragile, very fragile), but I can't wait tomorrow to see their faces

I'm sorry for bad pics, I just took them with my phone as i hadn't so much time.