Ferroutous V2 "Aether"

As those who follow my work know, I just recently released "Ferroutous", a subtlely modified MHS-based saber that was my testbed for what would eventually become my "Bronzium" weathering technique. Nobody on Fx showed the slightest interest, so I listed it for sale on my site. After about a week, the inquiries started flowing in. At the same time bites started on Fx as well. So, as typically happens when I list sabers in various places, I had three people who contacted me within 37 seconds of each other...all wanting it. As everyone knows, the first to ask does indeed have dibs and this case was no different. The runner-up is a "steampunk" chrononaut bounty hunter / merc and REALLY wanted Ferroutous to complete his costume. Luckily, I had the V2 of Ferroutous partially finished and was simply waiting for an excuse to finish it. Since I am trying to get caught up, it may seem disingenuous of me to mix in another project...but try to remember that I am on VACATION so if a project seizes me I am-a-gonna do it. So, this one is that spiritual successor to Ferroutous that the client named "Aether". I made it for a 6'8" Chrononaut. The hilt is ~13" long. It has classic Bronzium weathering and EPIC 3600mAh Li-ion battery pack. I really have wanted to use E57's awesome Steampunk font in a saber and this was my chance. I also thought that i would like to use a 7/8" blade...so I did that too. At it's core thought this is an Ancient saber like it's predecessor so I wanted it to have the "classic" saber cues and used some parts that I had sitting around for a while to complete it. I machined a custom pommel since I didn't feel as though any existing MHS pommel would quite fit (even if I modified it). A Custom box/diamond knurled clamp and lever with custom bubble card completed my design. Take a look and I hope you enjoy.

Particulars:
Petit Crouton v1.5
Eastern 57's "Steampunk" font
Cree-XRE
7/8" BH & Blade
BG & G blinkys
Green Crystal Pommel
Kobitone HO speaker
Machined PVC speaker enclosure
3.7V 3600 mAh Li-ion
2.1mm recharge/kill in pommel
Oxidized Bronzium Weathering