Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Laugh of the day

Default Laugh of the day

Hey all

Was just browsin' around as I do when i'm bored... and came across this hilarious thread by some camera nerds:
    http://graflex.org/helpboard/viewtop...5fcd28cab53aca

Oh well... at least Tim sells replicas

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

"Maybe we could spread the word among the Lomo and Holga enthusiasts that pinhole cameras made from stormtrooper helmets are the latest thing to have..."

"Ingenious! I've also heard that the best view camera dark cloths are made from Darth Vader's capes!"

lol..awesome

Are there any other people we can aggravate by converting their products into cool creative fun stuff?..lol

I love it. I made end tables out of sauna tube, and a desk that uses a cluster of ABS to hold one end up. No joking.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

No matter what you do for fun, someone, somewhere as HUGE panty knot somewhere uncomfortable about it.

Screw 'em, if it weren't for us "Sci-Fi" nerds keeping the hunt for those pieces of junk alive for the last 35 years, there may not have been any for them to have for THEIR hobby. God, it's not like they're saving the world by working with antiquated film tech.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

WTG, mopar_guy! That's a strike against their empire!
    Seriously, collecting flashguns for our Graflex-made cameras is a hobby unto itself. And probably cheaper than collecting the cameras, which, like any addiction, gets expensive. Not nearly as costly as collecting Leicas or Zeiss Icons, however.

Ha ha and WE are the NERDS....
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Quote Originally Posted by FenderBender View Post
    Screw 'em, if it weren't for us "Sci-Fi" nerds keeping the hunt for those pieces of junk alive for the last 35 years, there may not have been any for them to have for THEIR hobby. God, it's not like they're saving the world by working with antiquated film tech.

Lol. Your opinion is clear on the matter.

One guy was asking when the prequel series was; "the early 90's?"
    He's obviously oblivious to the media. I really want to find myself correcting him.
    "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."
    -Benjamin Franklin

I think he was talking about movie number 4....
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Also may be talking about the Special Editions which I think came out in '96/'97. Episode I was 1999.

I don't have a problem with the antique camera hobby at all. It's just pointless for them to get all butthurt about ours

Here's another "I'm saving these poor flashes from the SW nerds" threads, pretty funny http://graflex.org/helpboard/viewtopic.php?t=5486
    Last edited by FenderBender; 01-11-2010 at 09:35 AM.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Quote Originally Posted by PLZ DONT HURT MY CAMRA.
    In my opinion, some people are willing to molest these things.
    Because it's a freakin' camera part!

The funny thing is, he spent too much money on a 2-cell, just to save it from us. We have little to no use for 2-cells! OH! the irony!
    "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Council Member
    Jedi Master

I cut up...er....molested a 2 cell once. It became the brass custom Graflex powerhouse known as Perseverence

Freaking camera part indeed HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

GET LATHED!