Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Lightsbaer Forms

You Scored as Form II: Makashi
    After Form I's proliferation as a saber combat technique, Form II or "Way of the Ysalamiri," came about as a means of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat. It is described as being very elegant, powerful, and requiring extreme precision. The blade manipulation required for this form is very refined and requires much focus, but the results are extremely powerful. Count Dooku, from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, has mastered Form II to the highest degree, fighting with the precision built into the ancient technique.

Form II: Makashi
    81%
    Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad
    75%
    Form IV: Ataru
    72%
    Form V: Shien
    61%
    Form VI: Niman
    61%
    Form III: Soresu
    53%

You Scored as Form VI: Niman

The "Way of the Rancor," Form VI was the standard style at and around the time period of the Clone Wars and the Great Jedi Purge. This combat discipline is often called the "Diplomat's Form." In fact, all of the Jedi using Form VI were killed at the Battle of Geonosis. Form VI attempts to balance all elements of lightsaber combat, combining the Forms that came before into a less intensely demanding combat style. The result is that the users' skill in each individual area of lightsaber combat is only moderate.

This is cool since my fan-character is set partly during the Clone Wars, he survives the purge though.
    Alderaan shot first.

Nice!! Sounds like it fits your guy perfectly! I'm not much of a diplomat. Haha, I let my saber do most of the talking....maybe that's why I'm currently walking the path of grey?

♫ Dom Dom Dom Da da-Dom Da da-Dom ♪

After Form I's proliferation as a saber combat technique, Form II or "Way of the Ysalamiri," came about as a means of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat. It is described as being very elegant, powerful, and requiring extreme precision. The blade manipulation required for this form is very refined and requires much focus, but the results are extremely powerful. Count Dooku, from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, has mastered Form II to the highest degree, fighting with the precision built into the ancient technique.

86%
    86%
    72%
    56%
    53%
    45%
    --------------------------------------An You------------------------------------------
    Name: Drew/ An You
    Height:short :/
    Religeon: buddhist
    Preffered saber colour: purple (Prrrpll YUM!lol)
    Favorite alien species: Twi'lek (Oh, yes. Wormheads. Twin tendrils off head. Females much yum-yum!) "ROFLcopters"

Default Cool 8)

92%
    89%
    86%
    78%
    70%
    50%
    butthurtz is a path to the darkside.
    Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to butthurtz. Butthurtz leads to suffering

Default results

Thread Bump. This is a cool thread I am suprised it has been so long since someone has posted here.

You Scored as Form V: Shien
    Form V is a powerful style developed by Form III practitioners that preferred a more offensive angle. The defensive nature of Form III dangerously prolonged combat. The maxim "peace through superior firepower," encompasses the philosophy of Form V, also called the "Way of the Krayt Dragon." Anakin and Luke Skywalker are both practitioners of Form V. Form V focuses a bit on having defensive skills, but channelling defence into offence. The example is commonly used that while Form III combatants effortlessly deflect laser bolts, Form V practitioners excel at redirecting the laser bolt toward the opponent.

83%
    72%
    69%
    58%
    53%
    25%

I agree, fun thread.
    I got form III. The best offense is a strong defense.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

You Scored as Form II: Makashi 75%

with a very close second of

Form V: Shien 72%

Form II: Makashi75%Form V: Shien72%Form IV: Ataru59%Form VI: Niman47%Form III: Soresu47%Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad42%Form II: Makashi75%Form V: Shien72%Form IV: Ataru59%Form VI: Niman47%Form III: Soresu47%Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad42%
    Last edited by Rhyen Skytracker; 07-08-2010 at 08:04 AM.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php