Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: hey all looking for opinions here

I think it looks good the way it is. It has a nice visual balance. I would not color the emitter black.

-Physche

hey all, another quick question, what type of LED should i go with for this saber, it wont have sound... probably ever... i think i will save the sound for my 2nd go. so kinda overwhelmed i guess you could say at which LED to choose, i'd probably go with one of the kits since they all have royal blue as the options. is there a huge difference between the l3, k2, l5's? other than omg this LED just ate my batteries? heh thanks
    Jhadious Aran

Yea dude they do! The blade holder is media blasted choke 1 powder coated gloss black and hilt 1. Adding wiper grips soon. It was like my wiring up first saber practice 1.

I'd say since you won't have an mr sound speed bump lux 5 it out! Without a sound card in there you would have alot of room for batteries.
    "The Dark Side offers power for power's sake. You must crave it. Covet it. You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation." ~Darth Revan~

I think you should just send the blade holder to me, because that is a nice blade holder! I wish those had been in stock 6 months ago!

I agree with Titoshi - the current contrast is nice. Otherwise go for gold or something else that maintains the contrast.
    My MHS: