Hi,

I'm setting up my first light saber, and am getting a little stuck on the ignition/aux switch setup. My ignition/activation switch is my anti-vandal momentary switch. Do I also need to have an auxiliary switch? The CFX10 manual seems to indicate so:

"General wiring
The board doesn’t need so many connections for basic operation. Aside of the recharge port (if needed, a removable single cells might not request one) / power supply detailed above, only a pair of switches, the high power LED / ledstrip and the speaker are required to be soldered to get 80% of the features the PC board proposes. "

That comment about 'only a pair of switches ...' is throwing me. And then they add "We advise to have the activator and aux switches wired with a dedicated negative wire that returns to the low power ground pad as depicted above. Make sure you twist / braid the activator, auxiliary and negative (gnd) wires together to avoid the transformer & induction effect from the LED power
circuit."

I get that I may be missing some functionality "To browse the sound banks and select one, the user must use the auxiliary button (dual-switch operation). Press the aux. button when powering the saber on (general power switch or kill-key removal from the recharge port). "

But, I'm failing to see if it's a must-have. Is there anything else that I'm missing?

Thanks
Mike