Thread: First build and NBv4 (RGB) wiring diagram questions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    Welcome to the Forums. The NB only supports one switch, so I don’t know why you need two. Also, the resistors would probably be better off on the negative sides of the circuit.
    Thanks for the reply, Ive been a long time lurker. Each hilt comes with 2 switches, one on each side. According to the build/install steps, youre just supposed to wire them together. I will move the resistors to the negative side; are them of ample ohm/wattage based on the TriCree RGB and 3.7V Lithium? Can you share why they go on the negative side? Pretty sure Im naive, but I would think the power circuit is flowing from the positive side to the negative side, so the resistor would be on the positive side.

Also, is this setup correct, based on a power extender use, for a NBv4 and a TriCree RBG?

Another question, where the 4 wires come together for both the positive and negative sections, do those 4 wires have to be connected and soldered to the board at once, or can I join them a little further away and tie them to a single wire (save space by the board connector)?

EDIT: I have updated the image based on the changes if you could take another look.
    Last edited by SchaF; 05-19-2020 at 09:15 PM.