Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum so I wish to not make a fool of myself as you hear me out if you'd be so kind. I hope this is the right section btw.

I won't waste your time and get straight to the point; I am doing my first custom saber install (I have reasonable knowledge of wiring electronics for the most part) and I have obtained an empty hilt from an UNDISCLOSED company (my experience was fine, btw). The hilt has an I.D just over 1" (will fit a 26mm speaker). I have purchased pretty much all of my electronics from TCCS (Neopixel, CFX) excluding the battery as I dwell from Australia. I have decided on a removable 18650 as they seem to be the standard. I am wondering what the best chassis solution would be to achieve a removable battery, or honestly just a completely removable chassis would be ideal (I have about a $500 USD budget for all the internals including shipping costs). I am also making my own RGB strip blade and have most of what I need but need some guidance. My main questions are:

1. How would I construct / what chassis do you recommend to buy for a ~1" I.D hilt for a CFX and 18650 battery (26mm or 24mm speaker. I don't mind). I would like to be able to remove the battery for charging with relative ease.

2. Do I need a capacitor for the blade side neopixel PCB, I am using the 330ohm SMD resistor on board. I've read mixed comments about this and now I'm not even sure what value capacitor is correct or where to wire it, I have watched TCCS's YouTube videos and Rob doesn't seem to bother with a capacitor.

3. I am purchasing a red illuminated 12mm AV switch, what would be the ideal resistor for this? The video on AV switch wiring from TCCS said that a 20mA variable resistor works best, but other people have said otherwise.

Hope I don't burden you experts too much by these questions, I understand if they are too vague or open ended. Beginner's tend to not understand the complexities beyond their ambiguous questions. I have committed to a relatively difficult project as I will be doing mechatronics down the road so there's no going back now. Thanks anyway.