Thread: Power cell information?

Default Power cell information?

I can't find any more information than what's on the TCSS product for the TrustFire 18650 2-pack. The TCSS page for the TF 14500 has all kinds of useful data (like maximum charge current) that I'd love to have for the cells I just bought. Does anybody know where I can find such data? I tried Trustfire's website but they don't list any more than the TCSS store. If anybody knows what metals are in this battery, that might be enough for me to figure out the rest.

Found this on the LED Flashlight Forum I reference from time to time. Shows and individual test and the result charts.

http://budgetlightforum.com/node/7000
    http://lygte-info.dk/review/batterie...ame)%20UK.html

Hmm. Thanks. That answers part of my question but it doesn't solve the problem of charging. I think the fact that the info I need to safely use these batteries is so hard to find pretty much means I should stop using them. Given the negative opinions I've seen of TrustFire on other forums, I guess I should have done more homework before I installed one of these in a hilt. Especially in someone else's hilt.

The pre-wired 18650 in the shop: is that also a TrustFire?

*sigh* nevermind. That one doesn't have charging info either.

No, they are Panasonics, if you read the descriptions.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Thorvindr View Post
    I was waiting for that! Only the 3400mAH pack calls out that it is Panasonic....but I did not want to be the one to nit-pick.
    If you want to do a spec search the cell inside the pack is a NCR18650B....not the 18650P number assigned to the TCSS pack.
    Last edited by FenixFire; 08-04-2016 at 11:49 AM.