Thread: EMERGENCY! Please Help!

Default EMERGENCY! Please Help!

Hi Gals and Guys of TCSS Forums.

I am in absolute dire need for a 3" double female threaded connector. I am attending Celebration Europe in July and have 9 weeks to get my Lightsaber made. I have been keeping an eye on the Shop's stock listings in hopes that it comes back into stock and have made a few enquiries with tome EU custom builders but have had no luck as of yet. This is the final part that I need for my hilt and as it will have my switches and PLI mounted on it I am at an absolute roadblock.

Please. If anyone out there has a spare one kicking about, even if it has a few scratches or a dent, would you be willing and able to sell it to me?

Help me TCSS Nation; You're my only hope!

May The 4th Be With You.

6" double females are in stock if you are desperate.

Private selling of TCSS parts is frowned upon on these forums. You might hit up fx-sabers to see if anyone over there is selling. JQ Sabers is a dealer in TCSS parts in the UK.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by rlobrecht View Post
    6" double females are in stock if you are desperate.

Private selling of TCSS parts is frowned upon on these forums. You might hit up fx-sabers to see if anyone over there is selling. JQ Sabers is a dealer in TCSS parts in the UK.

Good luck.
    6" would be way too big. Already in contact with JQ and they don't have one and will have to wait for TCSS to get it in stock anyway.
    Private selling may be frowned upon here, but when stock is so extremely limited (and for a very understandable reason, no complaints here!) and I am working to a deadline; Then frown away.

FX-Sabers forums is your best bet if you need one secondhand.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Selling is not frowned upon, it is prohibited by the forum owner.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    Selling is not frowned upon, it is prohibited by the forum owner.
    Jay is correct. It IS prohibited.

Locked - FJK
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com