Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Spacemonkey's TFA Graflex with Crystal Chassis Build Thread

That's a fine looking saber. I'm glad you got the sensitivity issues worked out. Looking forward to seeing your finished crystal chamber.

great job! giving us all inspiration man!

I'm new to the forums and gathering ideas for my build. Quick question Spacemonkey: Do you 3D print the chassis mounts and make them available for sale? I'd love to purchase one for my build. I'm in the process of putting together the chassis at the current moment. Great build, once again!

-Brad

Quote Originally Posted by brad1981 View Post
    I'm new to the forums and gathering ideas for my build. Quick question Spacemonkey: Do you 3D print the chassis mounts and make them available for sale? I'd love to purchase one for my build. I'm in the process of putting together the chassis at the current moment. Great build, once again!

-Brad
    Welcome to the forums. You should read the forum guidelines before posting. You have broken a couple of rules with this post (we know you are excited to start your first project and it was probably not intentional and I am not yelling at you, just trying to inform you)

1. Do not revive old posts (necroposting)
    2. The forum is attached to a store and solicitation of sales is strictly forbidden

In answer to your question with the exception of the plumbing parts that he used in his crystal chamber it seems his chassis was constructed of parts available in the attached store. Feel free to browse through and see what is available there. Tim and his crew do great work and will be happy to answer your questions on any of the products they make/sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Zzan View Post
    Welcome to the forums. You should read the forum guidelines before posting. You have broken a couple of rules with this post (we know you are excited to start your first project and it was probably not intentional and I am not yelling at you, just trying to inform you)

1. Do not revive old posts (necroposting)
    2. The forum is attached to a store and solicitation of sales is strictly forbidden

In answer to your question with the exception of the plumbing parts that he used in his crystal chamber it seems his chassis was constructed of parts available in the attached store. Feel free to browse through and see what is available there. Tim and his crew do great work and will be happy to answer your questions on any of the products they make/sell.
    My apologies.