Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Direct order from Plecter?

Default Direct order from Plecter?

Has anyone from the US ordered directly from Plecter Labs?

Quote Originally Posted by bunger View Post
    Yes, why?
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Blog Entries

In the past yes. But I think the preference now is that US customers order from TCSS and Ex-US order from Plecter.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that.
    –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– ––––––––

He just restocked his store with the Prizm v4. I was going to order, but didn't realize he ships out of France.

Has anyone has issues with shipping times from them to the US?

Quote Originally Posted by darth_chasm View Post
    In the past yes. But I think the preference now is that US customers order from TCSS and Ex-US order from Plecter.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that.
    You are correct, but if people want to spend the extra money and wait on the shipping times, that's on them.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

He just restocked his store with the Prizm v4. I was going to order, but didn't realize he ships out of France.

Has anyone has issues with shipping times from them to the US?
    That's where they are based. Once the item is shipped, it's usually takes about 2 weeks to swim across the ocean. Maybe a bit more if you are on the west coast - it's a long walk.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

You'd probably be better off waiting until TCSS gets them.
    Ordered a CF7.5 from Plecter Labs last July before TCSS stocked them and it's still not here. Kinda my fault for not getting insured shipping, so at this point it's probably lost to me forever.
    If you go ahead and get it from Plecter, I'd advise you to spend the extra on International Colissimo shipping.
    Why did Isendra die? Tell me the truth!

That it is beyond your abilities does not mean it is beyond mine. I learned the lesson of Isendra's death. But I was given my power for a reason, and it is my burden to use it.
    I will use it, not fear it as you do, High Councilor Valthek

Quote Originally Posted by ColdVizjerei View Post
    You'd probably be better off waiting until TCSS gets them.
    Ordered a CF7.5 from Plecter Labs last July before TCSS stocked them and it's still not here. Kinda my fault for not getting insured shipping, so at this point it's probably lost to me forever.
    If you go ahead and get it from Plecter, I'd advise you to spend the extra on International Colissimo shipping.
    Last July???

Yeah, July 2nd, 2015
    Why did Isendra die? Tell me the truth!

That it is beyond your abilities does not mean it is beyond mine. I learned the lesson of Isendra's death. But I was given my power for a reason, and it is my burden to use it.
    I will use it, not fear it as you do, High Councilor Valthek

Quote Originally Posted by ColdVizjerei View Post
    Yeah, July 2nd, 2015
    That's extremely discouraging.