Thread: Power Xtender Question

Default Power Xtender Question

Ok...first of all, I have searched and searched and have not found anything on this. If it is addressed somewhere, can someone please just share the link with me.

Secondly, I also know that what I need to ask, may be frowned upon, so I am not going to ask it publicly.

I am new here, so I don't know who is who; so I am asking for whoever makes the PEX or someone from TCSS to contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aanadien View Post
    Ok...first of all, I have searched and searched and have not found anything on this. If it is addressed somewhere, can someone please just share the link with me.

Secondly, I also know that what I need to ask, may be frowned upon, so I am not going to ask it publicly.

I am new here, so I don't know who is who; so I am asking for whoever makes the PEX or someone from TCSS to contact me.
    You can post your question publicly.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

What MOSFET is on this board?

What MOSFET is on this board?
    I'll have Zook stop by and answer that if he chooses to. Why do you want to know?
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

Check inbox.
    Replied.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines