Hello all, I am new to this forum so if i have posted this in the wrong section please move/delete it, I am sorry for the inconvenience. I have been searching for the perfect saber construction that i would like, and seeing as i am a n00b, i would like to start off with a Saberforge guardian, with just the LED system which is a 12W LED. I am hoping some of you will know the question I have Regarding this saber and a few TCSS parts. I have orders the saber from SF already...

There is a bit of information that I would like to know. :blink:

The most important is the Inner Diameter of the Guardian Warrior, where the Pommel screws in. I would like to know if i can fit the MHS speaker mount V6 For 28mm Speakers from the custom saber shop, because it seems like you can organize the inside of the saber the best with this mount and I really like my cable management to be very neat. :dry:

The second thing is I saw that the SF 12W RGBa LED system needs the PEx hack on the Nano Biscotte Sound Module V2, will I also need to use one for the green 12W LED system?

The Last question is regarding the Nano Biscotte Sound Module V2, is it one of the better sound modules for the price or am i wasting my money? Seeing as I am working in Rands ($1 = ZAR15.47) and I am already working with a tight budget and cannot spend tooooo much on sound at this stage.

Thank you Kindly. Adrian. :cheer: