Thread: Speakers stopped playing

Default Speakers stopped playing

Just recently finished wiring up one of my stunt sabers to one with a NB soundcard. I was all set to do final assembly (minus zap straps) but i noticed a small piece missing from my board & no sound coming from the speakers. Everything else works perfectly can someone more knowledgeable than I help fix my issue?
    lightsaber_zpsef8266e6-1-picsay.jpg

You would need to send the board to Zook for repair.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Lol forgive my ignorance but who/what is Zook?

Quote Originally Posted by JJCOOLX View Post
    Lol forgive my ignorance but who/what is Zook?
    Zook is the forum name of the person who fixes "broken" sound cards - charges may apply.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

That component will make it get errant swings but should not make it have no sound. I got your PM and will reply.

Thanks
    MH on FX-Forums