Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Got interviewed by reporter. Plugged TCSS a lot

I've used the NB a couple of times and I love it, but supply is a problem. When they do come in, they're gone almost immediately! Erv mentioned on the FX-Saber forums that he has another person helping with production, and I did see a new run shortly after that post, but I haven't seen any since. They're sort of our version of "unobtainium".

Blog Entries

In regards to making this thread sticky, the thread heading/title does not really convey the project. It may confuse people. A new thread may be needed if people really want to do this.

In regards to unobtanium, i have watched Erv release each batch of CF since day 1. I feel all Plecter Labs products are unobtainium.
    -------------------------------------------

"To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk." - Thomas A. Edison

I'm interested in the project. I'll check out the instructable when I get home from work.
    ERUDITION

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

Quote Originally Posted by vadeblade View Post
    In regards to making this thread sticky, the thread heading/title does not really convey the project. It may confuse people. A new thread may be needed if people really want to do this.

In regards to unobtanium, i have watched Erv release each batch of CF since day 1. I feel all Plecter Labs products are unobtainium.
    Which means you aren't exactly paying attention considering there are over 70 CF's sitting in the store right now, and not counting the 400 NB's that recently sold out, along with the 100 or so PC's and Prizms that the store recently had.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Blog Entries

Unfortunately, timing of my funds and the release of new batches of Plecter products hardly ever coincide. But, I must admit that it is a personal problem and not the fault of Erv or TCSS. LOL.
    The 400 NB, i saw. I was about to buy one, but the week the funds became available it sold out. So considering, i have to wait for funds for $65 product, a $149 product would be "unobtainium" for me. Again, due to my personal issues, not the fault of the store or Erv. Just saying there are other reasons why something would be "unobtainium."

In regards to the instructable. I still want to make this a community project. I am ready to receive write-ups from people, and I will plug them into the instructable and give proper credit to all contributors.
    Last edited by vadeblade; 12-21-2015 at 08:45 AM. Reason: typo
    -------------------------------------------

"To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk." - Thomas A. Edison