Thread: Flash on Clash question

Default Flash on Clash question

Hey guys!

I am starting to plan the wiring for my saber and have run into a slight problem. I'm looking to make a shade of yellow that I can only make through color mixing, so I'll be using an RGB LED within the blade. I also plan on using a .5 impedance on the input side as well as a L-ion 18500 from the shop. However, I also would like Flash on clash to be white, which is where I run into issues.

My idea to get my white Flash on Clash is to hook up all the LED's up to have my mix of green and blue normally, and then to have all LED colors up during my flash and clash. I have a few questions about this, however. Are there extra impedances that I'll need doing this? Can the 18500 batteries handle that, and heck, can the LED? This isn't really a question on how to set up Flash on Crash, just if this way is possible.

Thanks guys!

What sound board are you using?
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    What sound board are you using?
    I was going to use a nano bisquette but if that board can't handle that kind of power then I can switch to a different board.

For what you want to do, a Prizm would be more up your alley.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com