Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PRIZM Restarting During Duel/ RICE Issue

Quote Originally Posted by tnkguns View Post
    Okay, so I am new to all that...

Basically, I need a 18650, 18650 single holder, 18650 PCB to wire and protect it all up...OR do I just jst it from the sound board to the battery without any protection? Sounds like a bad idea and a PCB would be necessary.
    If you are using something like the pre-made pack you just posted, the PCB is built in (that's what protected means). You also won't need a special holder, though you will need some type of chassis to prevent it all from rattling around inside your hilt.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

I also do not have the room in there for an 18650, I just measured both sabers.

GOT IT! Thank you for the answer. I will see if I can stuff the 18500 inside a 2A pack. I will hollow it out some...

You can't. They're only made for the 14500's
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Never tell a Marine he can't. It shall be done. I will mill the entire inside out and secure it inside there with some tape. It will be all good. I will not need any of the guts anyways.

Velcro straps would be preferable to tape. Tape tends to get loose and gummy when the battery heats up during recharging.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!