Thread: I must have missed something...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I must have missed something...

Is there a sign up for a notification when something will be in stock. Its obvious the wishlist does not do this.
    I have been waiting for a Prizm for over 2 months but I cant be in here all the time. I need a notification so
    I can have a chance at getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
    Is there a sign up for a notification when something will be in stock. Its obvious the wishlist does not do this.
    I have been waiting for a Prizm for over 2 months but I cant be in here all the time. I need a notification so
    I can have a chance at getting one.
    The "notification" program was not part of the store's upgrade as it was custom coding. It is being worked on, but not completed yet. Until then, you will just have to keep checking back in. We hope to have ample stock to avoid outages in the near future.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

I really hate asking this because I hate having things that are second best but is there an alternative soundboard to be purchased elsewhere that will work in the interim as we wait for stock to show up? Something that will work for show and tell essentially. I have 3 sabers that are all complete except for sound boards. How am I suppose to brag to the non jedi types?

You could always salvage a cheapo board from a hasbro kids lightsaber. Threads containing Instructions for wiring can be found here

If you are using Chrome as your browser then I would recommend using the Page Monitor extension. It meant that I just had to be at my computer to know when the CFv7.5 was in stock, not constantly checking. I can't recommend it enough for this type of thing. I'm sure there are similar programs on other browsers as well.

What about Arduino's or adafruit or something along those lines? something i can pick up cheap at fry's electronics