Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My newest build, inspired by Madcow of Genesis Custom Sabers

MikeC13: I used the double tac switch ring from the store and filed the switch buttons down to almost nothing.

Thanks for sharing. That's what I saw in my head trying to envision what you did. I like how they are small and unobtrusive, and they are far forward on the hilt near the blade holder

I little further forward than I would've preferred, actually, but I was limited by chassis disks and threading. Honestly, I find switches (other than AVs) to be the hardest part of any build...

Good job. As someone who ones one of the very original versions of this hilt (from the first run), it looks like you did a really good job on it.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

wow awesome Corran Horn saber!!! I, Jedi is such an amazing book and Horn is a damn cool character. very happy seeing this!

that is wicked nice Hoss.

YES! CORRAN HORN! Kudos for making that.
    Enemies are not accidental or unfortunate. We make them, we earn them, and we nurture them, whether we realize it or not. If we can't find real enemies, we'll invent them and make them as big as we can. They become out justification for living, or excuses for our own failings. Many of us would suffer if we didn't have them- who would need Jedi if there were no Dark Force users?

Nice! I've got the same crystal chamber in mine, been meaning to take pics of it.