Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Saber font looping audio

Default New Saber font looping audio

So I purchased the Resblade saber font and replaced my dark meat sound with it but the sound font starts to loop all the sounds. Is it because I didn't format the SD card before putting in the new sound? My light meat sounds fine and it's a fresh battery

Can you clarify a few things? Just trying to get a better idea of what's happening.

You say that it "starts" to loop all the sounds. Does it take a while after you turn it on for it to loop? Or is it pretty much doing it right away?

How do you mean it loops "all" the sounds? And does it loop more than once? It can't really loop all the sounds if it never stops looping 1 of them.

It will loop the poweron and power off sound or if I do clash and swing sounds they'll begin to loop

Quote Originally Posted by DarthScohin View Post
    Is it because I didn't format the SD card before putting in the new sound?
    It is very likely that this is your problem. Always format the SD card before adding/changing/etc sound files. Config files don't require a format, but sound files always do.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Good to know I'll try formatting it when I get home ty!

PS: The format worked Yay! Thanks all!
    Last edited by DarthScohin; 07-20-2015 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthScohin View Post
    Good to know I'll try formatting it when I get home ty!

PS: The format worked Yay! Thanks all!
    Hi there, I am having the exact same problem you had. After turning on my saber after a bit the shut off and turn on sounds keep looping (all while the saber is still on)

How do you format the files? Maybe I can try that and it would fix my problem too.

just copy everything from your card onto desktop, format the card fully, then transfer the files back on from scratch after any changes.

Quote Originally Posted by ActionBastard6969 View Post
    Hi there, I am having the exact same problem you had. After turning on my saber after a bit the shut off and turn on sounds keep looping (all while the saber is still on)

How do you format the files? Maybe I can try that and it would fix my problem too.
    Also make sure the batteries are fully charged.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    Also make sure the batteries are fully charged.
    I have fully charged batteries

Just tried formatting the sd card. I am still having the same problem

I formatted. Then copied over the files onto the card.

Am I doing something incorrect?

Do you have a resistor on your LED? I know it may seem unrelated, but if there's no resistor, the LED can draw too much voltage and the NB board begins to act funny.