Thread: The speaker

Default The speaker

So just got everything wired up speaker was working and everything, made a few adjustments to the speaker wiring and now the speaker doesn't even turn on idk if I have the ground in a bad spot or the hot in a bad spot idk, I looked at the manual to see what posts on the board was negative and which was positive didn't specify

What "adjustments" did you make, and was the battery and/or the SD card connected to the sound card when you made these "Adjustments"?
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

No I took the SD card out before I did anything, it was working just fine before i did anything

Try undoing what you did if possible. Could be something simple as a crossed wire. And I believe there isn't a specified positive/neg on the board.

Yea that's what I was hoping for but I double checked everything and it was all hooked up right, but thankfully I had I spare speaker laying around and I used it just for temporary