Hello everyone. I was hoping to get some help what what will be become my first saber build. I'm wanting to make something like Jaina Solo's lightsaber from Genesis Custom Sabers but with a rotating crystal chamber unit from Ammnra. Posted below is the sixteenth iteration of my design and I'd like a few second opinions on it.

SaberBuilder_render.jpgSaberBuilder_render1.jpg

I think a battery should be able to fit inside the choke, I'm pretty sure there's enough room for a speaker next to the pommel, I added an extra double female behind the blade holder for the heatsink/LED, and I added a 2" double female between the choke and the crystal chamber unit to fit a ring switch.

Is there enough room for all of the other parts? Such as sound modules and all the wiring? Is all the wiring even possible what with the battery being located in the choke?
Do you guys see any way to shave the length down at all? Or is it not long enough? I'd like to get it under 12" and right now it's at 13.7".

I know this is a pretty complex first build, but I'm confident that if I have all the right parts, I can assemble it correctly. It's only a few steps up from building those LEGO Super Star Destroyers from back in the day