Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I think my PC 3.5 is not right

Default I think my PC 3.5 is not right

So I just finished getting my LED set up to connect to my new SB. I'm using a tri-cree RRW. When I turn on the saber the only LED to come on is the White die. As well when I hit the button for the FOC that same white die flashes.
    I've been down my own list on this, mainly looking at the way the led is wired. I even looked at the SD card for an answer. So I formatted it and put a copy of the same info from a different SD card and nada, nothing.
    So....any suggestions?

Check the override configuration files.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Yes, comment out the color profiles in the override file.

No joy on that. I did wipe down (format) the SD card and put a copy on it. The copy is the default set up when you pull it out of the package, same set up works just fine on my other saber with the same board I've been through wiring, both on the board (magnifying glass) and to all the extras battery, RC port, speaker.
    Still I have sound, I have light, but its just the FOC die all by its lonesome. It flashes when the switch is triggered. But I have no other dice lighting up. I'm thinking this one is a job for some one with a higher pay grade than me

Please post your override file. It is almost certainly the color profiles as mentioned above.

Here's my override file
    ## Override File
    vol=4
    beep=40
    valsnd=1
    switch=2
    offp=0
    offd=200
    lc=400
    hs=200
    ls=67
    i=55
    swing=200
    clash=150
    lockup=150
    ## Color profiles

color0=0,740,0

fcolor0=740,230,0
    color1=0,0,740

fcolor1=700,0,740

color2=740,0,0

fcolor2=0,430,200
    color3=0,630,200

fcolor3=500,740,0

color4=640,0,430

fcolor4=0,0,740

color5=740,230,0

fcolor5=0,740,0

color6=540,730,0

fcolor6=0,740,400

I've gone through and disconnected and reconnected my wiring. NOW the FOC and main are back wards. That is to say that the FOC are the two RED dice, and the MAIN is the white die.

As stated before, the problem is the color profiles. If you delete all the lines in the override file below the "##color profiles" line, then the led currents will be defined using the LED parameters in the config files like you're expecting them to be.

Okay so here it is, I did delete all the lines below the "## color profiles" now my two red dice for the LED (main) are up and running. The white die however for the FOC is not.

Are your wires still backwards? Could you also post the config file of the bank you are using now that you have deleted the color profiles from your override file?

no not backwards any more. The two Red LED's I have wired in series (RRW, white for FOC) are working fine, and ridiculous bright. The white LED is the one that is not working when the clash, blaster, lockup button is pushed. Here is a look at my current override file
    ## Override File
    vol=4
    beep=40
    valsnd=1
    switch=2
    offp=0
    offd=200
    lc=400
    hs=200
    ls=67
    i=55
    swing=200
    clash=150
    lockup=150
    ## Color profiles

I think what I need to do is put in the first two lines after the "##color profiles" line for the FOC die to work.