Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do I have everything I need and are my parts compatiable with eachother?

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    The 1 Ohm 2W would work, however the Blue and Green won't be quite AS bright as it could be.
    Well in that case, I'll just wait. Is my list now complete with all the necessary parts (I updated it to include hilt parts, a blade, and a lens)?

You are missing a pommel insert and a c-clip to hold it in place. 2 switch holes are possible (and necessary), You would need to talk to Tim. Things are going to get very tight in there. Have you thought about a chassis?
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

You are missing a pommel insert and a c-clip to hold it in place. 2 switch holes are possible (and necessary), You would need to talk to Tim. Things are going to get very tight in there. Have you thought about a chassis?
    Hm, sounds expensive... Would Tim have to custom make one? And whats the price for a chassis?

No, you would make it, from the chassis parts section within the MHS section in the store.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

No, you would make it, from the chassis parts section within the MHS section in the store.
    Oh, okay. Also, I couldnt find a pommel insert for a MHS V1 pommel, will the v2 ones work?

Quote Originally Posted by Xabvosx View Post
    Oh, okay. Also, I couldnt find a pommel insert for a MHS V1 pommel, will the v2 ones work?
    I don't think so. There are MANY inserts for the V1's
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

I don't think so. There are MANY inserts for the V1's
    Just found one and a clip to hold it in place I'll look into a chassis tommorow, do you think a chassis would make the build easier? This is my first build, and I'll do whatever it takes to make it easier (except have somebody else put it together :P ). Anyway, Thanks for all your help! You saved me from making huge mistakes with buying parts :P . Goodnight!
    Last edited by Xabvosx; 03-09-2015 at 07:37 PM.